Respond to this vacancy
With 25 years of investment experience, Egeria and it’s people are passionate about building healthy and growing businesses, developing great places to live and work and engaging in meaningful dialogues with management teams.
Egeria Group can be characterized by pragmatic and no-nonsense investors who do not shy away from a challenge. In fact, that is when they thrive. There is a strong believe in growth and in cooperation. Whether this means working together with entrepreneurs, management teams, architects or their vast network of industry experts, Egeria aims to be value-adding partners every step of the way.
The origin of Egeria Group lies in Private Equity and it is still at the core of their business today.
In recent years Egeria has branched out into Real Estate through investments in and development of real estate projects. Since 2019 Egeria have also been active investors in the public stock market with Listed Investments engaging in constructive dialogues with managements of listed companies.
Egeria Group Services (EGS) supports these practices. Egeria operates out of locations in the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland and The United States.
The People Lead (part of the EGS team) reports to the CEO and advises the Executive Management Team (EMT) and Practice Leads on all topics regarding Egeria’s (internal) Human Capital. The People Lead will have (end) responsibility for the design, execution and continuous improvement of Egeria’s people strategy, for translating this strategy into concrete plans and policies and for the operational day to day business together with his/her team.
In this challenging role you will partner with the business leaders of the various Practices (in all offices). Main activity is to build successful, engaged and talented teams that are able to deliver on the ambitious goals and besides develop employees in their personal and professional growth. Main focus is on building a framework for Learning & Development that suits any level of talent development (from associate to partner) in the company.
You have a master’s degree and preferred 10+ years HR (HR Business Partner / Learning & Development & Recruiting) experience in a dynamic, high-paced professional services environment.
- You have an excellent judgment, maturity, know how to hold your ground and are trustworthy.
- You are structured, able to manage and execute HR programs, proactive, a great listener and a ‘go to person’.
- You have experience in a growing company and you know how to bring the HR department to the ‘next phase’. You are exploring and implementing new initiatives that support this phase of Egeria.
- You have knowledge of relevant [local] HR regulations and issues and familiarity with relevant HR systems (AFAS).
- Down to earth / self-deprecating/ hands-on.
- You have outstanding organizational / project management skills and attention to detail and you are able to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- You are flexible, accommodating and always acting with a positive approach.
The role is based in Amsterdam (NL). Part of this exciting position are regular visits to the offices in Boston (US), Zug (CH) and Munich (D).
Interested in this vacancy?