Respond to this vacancy
FMO, the dutch development bank, is an investor in some of the world’s most challenging business environments. The countries that FMO operates in often have a fragile private sector, little job security and high poverty rates.
FMO is only as good as its people. Engaged and inspired people that cooperate to achieve a shared ambition and deliver extraordinary results. The Human Resources team has a key role to enable its people and the organization to perform at their best and to realize FMO’s mission and vision. The Human Resource Department is led by the HR Director and is made up of four sub-teams (HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, HR Services and Leadership, Culture and Talent) and one Centre of Excellence (Compensation & Benefits).
Currently FMO is looking for an experienced professional for a new role of Organisational Development & Talent Management specialist.
The primary focus of the role is to lead and contribute to the design, delivery and continuous improvement of strategy, policy, process and other interventions in the areas of organisational development, talent management and leadership, to support FMO’s ambition to be a high performing and values-based organisation where continuous learning is the norm. FMO aims to further professionalise learning and development and move towards a more strategic, integrated, data driven and employee centric approach. It is a high-profile role where close partnerships with internal and external stakeholders are required, including members of the FMO Management Board and extended leadership team.
Projects will include the following:
- Contribute to the design and delivery of a People & Culture organizational transformation roadmap and interventions;
- Contribute to the design and delivery of a talent management strategy;
- Design of a leadership development program, including how to empower and assess FMO’s leaders in their role to hire, manage and develop FMO’s employees;
- Lead and contribute to continuous improvement in both the design and implementation of key talent cycle components and practices such as selection, succession planning, high potential programs, talent assessments, onboarding, career & development planning and progression and leadership development and diversity & inclusion.
FMO is looking for a experienced professional that recognizes his- or herself in the following:
- Relevant master in e.g. Psychology, HRM and at least 8-10 years of broad experience in HR and/or organization development or talent management;
- Proven and significant experience with culture, change, leadership and talent management and designing, guiding and managing related processes and projects;
- Working knowledge of talent management and organizational development practices and trends, including talent assessment, diversity and inclusion, performance management, succession planning, organization and role design and the fundamentals of effective change management.
Furthermore, you have:
- Deep affinity with FMO’s Vision, Mission, Values and Behaviors;
- Superior project, planning, change and stakeholder engagement skills;
- Engaging and persuasive in communications; strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills. Written and spoken fluency in English is a must;
- Comfortable acting on both a strategic and operational level and with the presence to act as a credible partner for all stakeholders, including senior leaders;
- Able to act independently across the organisation while remaining connected to other HR disciplines and team members.
Interested in this vacancy?