Respond to this vacancy
Core activities of the organization encompass design and production of steel and aluminium car and truck body parts for European car and truck OEMs as well as aftermarket solutions.
The organization is part of an international group of companies with HQ in Austria.
At the site (Utrecht region) of 320.000 m2 approx. 1000 staff are employed, of which 800 people work in Operations.
The Finance Manager is directly responsible for efficient delivery of all finance activities. He/she is part of the Management Team and on a structural basis companywide sparring partner for the Board
(CEO and COO).
The Finance Manager leads the Finance department consisting of +/- 30 fte in the field of
finance, ICT and facility management.
With his finance teams he is responsible for delivering timely and accurate reporting data for
actuals, budget and reporting processes. The Finance Manager ensures a robust internal control environment.
About the assigment:
- For the finance management position the organization is looking for a senior business driven candidate who is able to communicate and act as a sparring and business partner on Board level and who will support the board in decision making processes in the development of the organization’s strategy and business.
- He will be responsible for creating and building a professional and modern management information and business control environment that will provide this support and direction to the Board as well as to and business management.
- Academic degree, in business administration of financial direction
- 15+ years of experience in a financially responsible role, with a high preference for experience within industrial environments
- Experience with working in complex, international and demanding businesses
- Convincing experience with building a professional business control environment and effective management accounting structure.
- High integrity standard, reliable and easy communicator
- Proven leadership experience, including the leadership and development of a functional team in a multidisciplinary environment.
- A good business feeling, strong impact and a natural business partner
- Proactive and a practical and hands-on approach
- Strong analytical ability and aptitude to translate financial data into relevant management accounting information.
Interested in this vacancy?