Respond to this vacancy
Our client is a leading distribution partner for the global chemical and food industry. They connect supply and demand in the food, health, personal care and industrial markets. With a global network of supply partners, our client can secure the highest quality products for their customers.
Thinking globally, acting locally. Our client believes that customers are best served with a decentralized operating model that gives local organizations the flexibility to respond to local needs and to forge strong partnerships with their customers and suppliers.
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) has the highest priority and is ensured the very best possible performance standards. Compliance is closely related to QHSE and for that reason embedded in the business core process.
- Our client underlines the need of moral and ethical values and they expect their employees and suppliers to respect and adhere to the same philosophy.
- Due to increasing laws and regulations the board has decided to give Compliance an uplift and to appoint a fully dedicated Compliance Officer who will facilitate operations worldwide, while at the same time ensuring sanction legislation is met.
- The Compliance Officer is a respected partner for the business (worldwide) and countervailing power to the board and staff at headquarters. The Compliance Officer oversees the Compliance Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The position ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed and that behavior in the organization meets the company’s Code of Conduct.
You see compliance as a business enabler - opportunities instead of threats. Regulations don’t hold you back but gives trading new (worldwide) opportunities.
The background of the Compliance Officer should consists of:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree or similar level of education,
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience, preferably in international (trade / production) organization;
- Experience in international (trade) compliance and governance issues; European regulations and SEC requirements.
- Connecting excellent communication skills
- Pragmatist ability to make complicated things simple;
- Business orientated and organization sensitive;
- Proactive and flexible on process side, show stamina on the content;
- Ownership taking own responsibility;
- Accurate, consistent and organized.
Interested in this vacancy?