Respond to this vacancy
Recently, Unilever has made a strategic decision to move its innovation centre to Wageningen. Nestled in the heart of the Wageningen Campus, the Sillicon valley of food, a team of food experts, researchers and innovators (not to mention food lovers) work to crack some of the world’s greatest food challenges.
Unilever is looking for a talented and inspiring HR site Lead/Global HR Business Partner R&D. You will combine two roles:
- HR Site lead for Foods Innovation Centre (Hive) in Wageningen (500 fte)
- Business Partner tot Global Foods & Refreshment Science & Technology (140 fte)
You will lead the Hive HR team in Wageningen and you are part of the global F&R HR team, the global S&T leadership team and the HR Benelux community. This role offers a great opportunity to make a real difference in supporting the growth and success of the Global Foods Innovation Centre, leveraging the Wageningen- eco system and shape and drive the HR agenda in close cooperation with senior management. Current topics at the recently opened site in Wageningen are, amongst others, the future of work and HR in ecosystems. In short; innovative and new ways of working matching this innovation-oriented environment.
- A successfully completed Master Degree. Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in the HRM field. Experience in working in a (preferably international) matrix organization. Experience in FMCG would be beneficial.
- Thorough knowledge of the latest developments in HR, especially with regards to ‘’the future of work”.
- A modern HR Professional with a high level of energy and strong strategic skills.
- Good knowledge of key HR processes across the entire HR Lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with and supporting senior management.
- Experience in working with well-educated people in a content driven environment.
- You are pro-active, creative and able to be a leader.
- You have growth potential.
Interested in this vacancy?