Respond to this vacancy
Since its founding in 1989, G-Star is a well-known, trend-setting and sustainable fashion brand. The organisation has developed itself from a Dutch start up to a grown organisation with over 2350 workers of which over 400 work from their architecturally impressive HQ close to the A10 in Amsterdam. Did you ever wonder how it is like to work for this creative and innovative brand?
Are you passionate about HR and denim? For our client, G-Star, we are looking for an experienced and eager HR Business Partner to join the team.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Just imagine – As G-Star’s new HR Business Partner, you’ll be in charge of the full employee- cycle at G-Star’s Global HQ.
You are G-Star’s organization’s key driver for HR functional excellence and process improvement. That means coaching it’s management and employees on topics from on boarding to exit, from job evaluation to talent management. You are used to challenge on HR/personnel budget matters. And you always keep seeing the bigger picture by driving the development of HR within the organization.
You’re already a solid HR Business Partner who’s used to the playing field of a rapidly changing (fashion) retail environment and the dynamics and challenges that brings to your daily responsibilities. With and without asking you support managers to help them achieve business goals by advising on the right approach from an HR perspective while you initiate ideas to improve employee engagement. Also you are an important sparring partner within the HR team of G-Star as you work closely with our HR Manager, L&D Manager, C&B Manager, HRIS Manager, Recruitment, Payroll and HR Officers.
- You have experience with a broad range of HR questions as an HR business partner
- You have 8+ years of experience in HR and a relevant Master or Bachelor degree
- You are positively minded, eager to learn and grow, down to earth
- You have strong communication skills and know how you can positively influence others with your advice
- Extensive knowledge of Dutch (and preferably international) labor law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
Interested in this vacancy?