Respond to this vacancy
For our client Backbase, a fast-growing multinational software development company, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Director.
Within Backbase talent is the biggest asset, in this role you will be the one driving the talent agenda and you will have the opportunity to drive the rapidly scaling activities while sustaining a great people experience.
Backbase offers employment to professionals from countries around the world, and has customers on nearly all continents.
You will lead the global Talent Agenda, that will enable Backbase to grow and achieve its ambitions. Your overall assignment is to develop and implement processes & methods to secure systematic successful recruitment and talent management. After you made sure the recruitment basics exceed industry standards, you are expected to take initiatives to introduce Backbase employee experiences that no-one has seen before. During your job interview we expect ideas on those initiatives from you.
You will lead the global Talent Acquisition team, spread across 4 countries and together with the team you will focus on improving how to hire top talent across Backbase offices globally and become an employer of choice. Next to this you will constantly assess the current teams and use this to develop, lead and facilitate different leadership and competence development processes.
You are part of the business support department and will be based at the Global Headquarters in Amsterdam, but will regularly travel to our other sites. You report directly to the VP of Customer Services.
As the Talent Acquisition Director you have accountability and responsibility for leading the talent acquisition agenda. You drive a top-notch applicant experience, build strong relationships with your stakeholders and have a strong strategic view on the talent acquisition approach for a global organization in hyper growth stage. You build and expand the talent of the Talent Acquisition team across the world and help the Management Team in the best Talent Acquisition strategy.
- 10+ years of recruitment experience in-house or from an agency and 4+ years of people management experience, including remote teams.
- You have an entrepreneurial mind-set and show a high level of initiative, you are able to work directly with C-level executives and steer them in the talent acquisition agenda.
- You are both strategic and hands-on and have extensive experience in driving the Talent Agenda in global fast-changing international companies, so you understand the need to deliver and how trustful relationships make this work.
- You are passionate about Talent Acquisition and you are a people manager who understands that only with the best people you will create outstanding results.
- You have experience leading remote teams and collaborating with external agencies and stakeholders across the world.
- You are able to perform in a high demanding environment and know how to decomplicate issues and knows how to communicate to the company management and peers.
- You are creative and can truly drive the employee experience and recruitment initiatives.
- You are a senior manager who is highly capable of building a trust relationship with the key stakeholder in the organization, help them in their talent needs and understand the challenges they are facing and how to solve them.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
Interested in this vacancy?