Respond to this vacancy
For our client, Clifford Chance, one of the world’s pre-eminent law firms, we are currently looking for a Head of HR & Talent.
In this role you are responsible for all HR matters in the Netherlands and you will be a full-fledged sparring partner to the Co-Office Management Partners, Practice Area Leaders and General Manager to shape the ambitions of the firm together. You will lead, advise, challenge and guide them on matters in a proactive way.
The HR department will be restructured and will consist of approximately 10 fte; The Head of HR & Talent is overall responsible and will have the unique opportunity to build and further develop the HR team.
Some of the key responsibilities are, amongst others; providing a strong and excellent People Management Agenda, further shape an innovative, clear and future proof HR strategy, be an advisor and sparring partner with regards to HR, implement a future proof recruitment strategy and performance management process.
Furthermore you will be an active member of the Global HR Leadership Group in which best practices are shared internationally.
The Head of HR & Talent has extensive and thorough knowledge of HR and is an experienced and inspiring HR expert, a modern and senior professional with vision.
- Relevant academic degree or academic level of thinking/working.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience, preferably in a well-educated, knowledge intensive environment or high performing corporate environment with a strong focus on talent development
- Track record with regards to change management and talent development.
- Proven managerial experience.
- HR experience in an international setting is a plus, including in a matrix organisation.
- Problem solver, pragmatic and transparent. Is not afraid to challenge.
- Sharp and analytical mind, able to think conceptually and creatively. Ability to articulate ideas and arguments clearly.
- Excellent communication skills, well developed coaching, influencing, convincing and presentation skills. Ability to build and maintain good relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Energetic hands on mentality, combining know-how and ‘do-how’.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English.
Interested in this vacancy?