Respond to this vacancy
Norinchukin is one of Japan’s leading institutional investors. Through overseas branches located in New York City, London, and Singapore, the bank invests in bond, securitization product, stock, private equity, and real estate.
In 2019Q1 the bank will open a new office in Amsterdam; the European subsidiary of this Global Financial Institution, focussing on capital markets and corporate banking.
Therefore we are looking for a Head of HR.
The Head of HR will be responsible for managing all aspects of personnel including recruitment, employee relations, development and rewards;
- Provide a complete service of all aspects of personnel management;
- Dealing with the design and evaluation of the Remuneration Policy, including the remuneration structure, levels and incentive schemes;
- Develop relevant training programs;
- Manage relationships with external service providers;
- Provide advice to senior management;
- Academic degree in HR or related field.
- At least 10 years of experience in HR within financial sector in an international setting, with in depth knowledge of relevant Dutch labour laws.
- International mind-set and intercultural sensitivity.
Interested in this vacancy?