Reageer op deze vacature
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come and see things a little differently with us. “To create a better everyday life for the many people” is the IKEA vision. IKEA works hard to achieve quality at affordable prices for her customers through optimising the entire value chain, by building long-term supplier relationships, investing in highly automated production and producing large volumes. IKEA’s vision also goes beyond home furnishing. IKEA want to create a better every day for all people impacted by their business.
IKEA Centres changed their name to INGKA Centres as part of a global shift in the IKEA Group, which is now renamed to Ingka Group. Over the years, Ingka Group has grown successfully by adding several business lines next to the retail business. Now the IKEA brand only refers to the core retail business of Ingka Group, and other Ingka businesses have their own identity.The three businesses in Ingka Group are IKEA Retail, which operates 367 IKEA stores that each year receive 800 million visitors, with two billion visits to IKEA.com; Ingka Investments, whose main mission is to protect the financial independence of the group in the long term by investing in strategic businesses outside the pure retail; and INGKA Centres, owning 44 shopping centres in 14 countries in China, Europe, and Russia and welcoming 480 million visitors each year. In total, IKEA Centres work together with 1,600 brands operating 7,000 shops.
Due to recent developments within IKEA Centres we are searching for a hands-on, smart, flexible, accurate, passionate about the tasks (Senior) Financial Controller.
The purpose of Ingka Centres is to drive visitation to IKEA by creating meeting places where people love to go to and come back, again and again.
The Financial Controller will lead, steer and support overall Ingka Centres financial reporting that protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence. By providing Accounting & Reporting services, you will support a strong compliance framework and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers and businesses.
As Financial Controller you are responsible for the total delivery of the management reporting. You have a total overview and cooperate with many regions, you deal with cultural differences and complex intercompany flows and management fees. You take care of the coordination on treasury and liquidity planning.
You are also responsible for cost follow-up and benchmarking global projects, domain initiatives, record to report and for INGKA SLA’s (Real Estate, Local Ingka support, Share Service Center and INGKA IT).
The Financial Controller is reporting to the Centres Finance Controlling Manager.
- You have minimum 6-10 years of experience with increased responsibility in accounting or finance related field in a large international organization. You have the ability to communicate confidently in English (both spoken and written) and have a Master’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or a related field.
- You are a professionally qualified accountant ACA/ACCA or local equivalent, have strong knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and know how to plan and measure financial records in compliance with internal and external regulations.
- You demonstrate strong ability to prioritize, provide clear directions and multi task. You know how to assess, analyze and mitigate risks in a business environment
- You have a good knowledge of project management processes. You also have a good understanding of data science, new technologies and analytics. You demonstrate good knowledge of how to create and implement change initiatives and manage stakeholders.
- As a person you are dynamic, flexible, multi-task, fast learner and pro-active, comfortable handling unclear or unpredictable situations; you can work under pressure, meet required deadlines and know how to prioritize your work. In other words, you are a passionate and hands on professional with a strong sense of urgency and a solution focused approach. You are motivated by leading through co- creation with colleagues and other Ingka units. You will be recognized as a trustful partner and you understand how to use remote leadership.
- You are an open minded team player, a strong communicator with the capacity to influence decisions and create energy and commitment within the organization. You build strong network and relationship, both within and outside of the own organization. You enjoy working, collaborating and co-creating in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional, multicultural and multinational environment.
- You have excellent Excel skills, good understanding of BI systems, preferably knowledge of MS Dynamics. If you bring knowledge of Hindi or Mandarin it’s an absolute bonus, but of course it’s not a selection criteria.
- And, of course, you share and live the IKEA culture and values and have a genuine interest in home furnishing.
The search for this challenging position is done by Vroom & Van den Heuvel executive search.
If you are interested? Please contact Nadine Veltman at email@example.com or at 0654240492
Geïnteresseerd in deze vacature?