Reageer op deze vacature
For SHV Energy, a large, family owned multinational organisation, we are looking for Global Learning & Development Manager. Our client is one of the world’s leading distributor of LPG, employing 16.000 people, is present in more than 20 countries and servicing 30 million customers. SHV Energy offers an exciting international working platform for both young professionals and experienced managers. The long-term perspective of a multinational, but family-owned business, creates a unique experience for those who enjoy an entrepreneurial environment. SHV Energy has a policy of employing, developing and fairly rewarding its people, wherever they work and whatever they do.
The HR Manager HQ plays a pivotal role in the process of further professionalization and standardization of the HR function. The HR Manager will be responsible for the overall HR function in the Global Head Office of SHV Energy. In this new role you will report directly to the Global HR Director.
- Being a trusted advisor to Senior Management within Head Office, supported by the HR officer who reports directly to you.
- Monitor and advice with regards to recruitment activities for the senior management population.
- Support managers and employees through change management initiatives, strategic workforce planning , business demands, etc.
- Cooperate with the C&B manager regarding the implementation of the remuneration and incentives strategy.
- Monitor the correct use of HR instruments
- Build and develop a policy on the learning & development curriculum in collaboration with the Global L&D Manager.
- Actively support global HR projects, such as Succession Planning, Workday and Leadership projects.
The ideal candidate is someone who has thorough knowledge of the latest developments within the field of HR. Qualifications:
- Academic working and thinking level.
- Minimum of 10 years of HR experience in an international environment.
- A relationship builder and ability to make decisions and initiate action.
- Able to adapt to changing conditions as well as the ability to build and take the HR organization to the next level.
- knowledge and ability to ensure all actions are in compliance with appropriate employment laws, company policies and sound business practice.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Hands-on mentality and able to think and act quickly.
- Focus on delivering high quality results.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of employees.
- Fluent in English.
Geïnteresseerd in deze vacature?