Reageer op deze vacature
For our client Intertrust we are looking for a Global Head of Talent & Acquisition.
Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. Intertrust works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
Given the phase the organization is currently in, implementing its new Strategy & Purpose and strategic vision of being a tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions provider, effective Talent Management & Acquisition is critical.
The Global Head of Talent Management & Acquisition will report directly to the Chief HR Officer. The Global Head of Talent & Acquisition will design, implement and execute talent development strategies to create an internal benchmark of top talent, enabling Intertrust to develop and retain high potentials throughout the organization, thereby supporting the successful achievements of business goals. They will also lead the creation of a Talent Centre of Excellence; delivering a globally consistent strategy and interventions; supporting the transformation to a One HR Function.
The role determines leader and talent education, training and development programs in close cooperation with the Global Head of Learning and Development and conducts executive and leader L&D needs analyses using competency models and performance analyses. The Global head of Talent ensures alignment with the overall business objectives and the global HR strategy.
- At least 10 years of specific International Talent Management experience. (preferably in an international matrix environment)
- Master degree, or equivalent, ideally in related field such as Human resources, Psychology or Business.
- Strong strategic skills, able to translate the business needs into actions.
- Cross cultural mind-set.
- Highly developed knowledge of talent management, both in terms of process design and solution deployment.
- Providing challenge to the business leaders and being influential in setting the talent agenda.
- Proactive and creative personality.
- Fluent in English.
Geïnteresseerd in deze vacature?