Reageer op deze vacature
NL Business (NLB) is a department at FMO that focusses on creating partnerships leading to shared value for both Dutch businesses and for the development in emerging markets. In the near future, NLB will transfer into Invest International, a planned merger between NLB and a part of Rijksdienst Voor Ondernemend Nederland (RVO) to create a one-stop-shop for Dutch businesses exporting and investing internationally.
Invest International is envisioned to become a network organization, playing a key role in the Dutch ecosystem of public and private stakeholders supporting Dutch businesses (from start-ups to large corporates) in their international ambitions.
In this position you will be part of the Business Development team. Key focus areas for the Business Development team are deepening key Dutch client relationships and partnerships; servicing the Dutch SME segment; ecosystem development including cooperation opportunities; contributing to key strategies in support of Dutch business going abroad and alignment with the debt and equity activities of the FMO front office departments.
Your main responsibilities in this position:
- You will liaise with external stakeholders such as PE & Impact Investingplatforms and propose ways of collaboration with a view of establishing NL Business as a network organization;
- You will work on different strategic plans to strengthen above ambition and collaborate with different (internal) stakeholders such as RVO / FMO. Next to this the Africa Strategy developed by VNO-NCW is an example of the of already initiated strategies.
- In this role you will liaise with the FMO front office departments and with the RVO, in order to roll out a plan to embed the synergies between Invest International and RVO/FMO departments, including FMO’s Private Equity department.
- Proven experience in pioneering and proven success in building and unlocking various networks in order to stimulate growth of the business;
- Display at least 8 years work experience in the field of Business Development, Strategy or Consulting, preferably with an affinity to Private Equity or Venture Capital;
- Affinity with financial services and an interest in impact investing;
- Affinity with supporting the Dutch business sector in emerging markets.
- Master’s degree;
Geïnteresseerd in deze vacature?