Reageer op deze vacature
Imagine making and managing equity investments in winning private equity funds and as co-investor alongside professional partners into exciting Dutch & global companies. Next to this there is an exciting mandate to further grow the portfolio through targeted fund commitments and an active roll-out of the co-investment mandates.
Our client is the captive alternative investment company for direct private equity investments and private equity fund commitments, ranging from venture capital to buy-out opportunities. The team comprises three sub-teams: Venture Capital, Growth capital, Fund & Co-investments.
You will be responsible for managing existing equity commitments and making new ones both in the Netherlands and globally (focus EU/US). You will be key in making sure that besides bringing along capital, you also unlock the global network & knowledge as well as our local Dutch network for the benefit of our fund partners and underlying portfolio companies.
Next to above:
- Take a leadership role in further expanding our fund and co-investment portfolio with meaningful and high quality fund & co-investments in/alongside strong trusted partners
- Take on committee roles (investment committees and/or advisory committees) for selected investments in our Fund & Co-investment portfolio
- Lead deal teams for new investments, including critical assessment of the fund manager/co-investment, financial and other analysis, legal documentation / negotiation etc.
- Drive best practices and development of the team as we are on our growth journey
- Contributing to a high performance culture and environment through own action and by ongoing pro-active personal development
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in Private Equity and leading deal teams
- Good knowledge of Private Equity funds and market and equity investing
- Commercially driven with proven capability of successful origination and execution
- International mindset and/or experience
Geïnteresseerd in deze vacature?