Reageer op deze vacature
CRH is a leading global building materials group employing over 87,000 people at around 3,800 locations in 31 countries. For over four decades, CRH has developed and implemented a proven model of business improvement. By building better businesses across their international operations, they have grown to be a leader in the global building materials industry.
Through its Europe Distribution Division, CRH distributes building materials to professional builders, specialist heating and plumbing contractors and DIY customers through a network of trusted local and regional brands.
The Division is active in three business areas: General Builders Merchants (GBM), Sanitary, Heating and Plumbing (SHAP) and DIY (Do-It-Yourself). Europe Distribution employs approximately 11,000 people at over 650 locations in 6 countries (Netherlands, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Germany and Austria), HQ is located in Amsterdam.
For CRH Distribution we are looking for a Business Control Manager who has the potential to become a Finance Director in the (near) future.
As Business Control Manager you are contributing on driving the performance of CRH Distribution, by contributing to the business planning, budgeting and management reporting process and follow up on investment requests. You are challenging results and providing business analyses toward profitable growth. The Business Control Manager is actively collaborating with CRH Distribution Operating Companies (OpCos) in his focus (likely Switzerland and France) units.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Supports FD Europe Distribution in managing the business through monitoring financial results and providing financial (variance) analyses to support decision making on his Opcos.
- Plays a leading role in managing the business planning and reporting cycles, including follow up on key issues (with a focus on his OpCos).
- Has a strong liaison with Operating Companies within the division on financial reporting matters and is able to challenge and support these Companies on financial and business analysis. Has a strong liaison with country controllers, country MDs and country FDs.
- Supports the performance improvement aspect of the Finance’s role through KPI, performance bridge and other reporting cycles.
- Supports the (finance) organization in making a transformation from backward to forward looking.
- Ability to track and follow up on the key strategic initiatives.
- Master in Business or Accounting (RC/EMFC is a plus).
- Between 10 - 15 years of working experience. Relevant international corporate experience as a finance business partner in complex matrix organisations and experience in an international Opco.
- Fluency in English and French is a must.
- Willingness to travel in between 30 - 50% (like Switzerland and France).
- Combines strategic thinking, has a helicopter view, but is also able and willing to make a deep dive into the details where necessary.
- Demonstrates integrity and trust. Can drive results, cultivates innovation, resilient and collaborates.
- Strong in diverse, international stakeholder management and work in a complex environment.
Geïnteresseerd in deze vacature?