Reageer op deze vacature
For our client, a very promising internationally operating scale up within the global energy transition, we are looking for an experienced and entrepreneurial CTO. The organization is focused on development of new proprietary technology for clean waste gas treatment and utilization in the process industry and improvement of the overall energy efficiency of processes. The technology, based on flameless combustion, results in significant CO2 emission reduction and emission reductions of a.o. NOx, CO and residual hydrocarbons below regulatory limits.
For our client we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide sound technical leadership in all aspects of their exciting business. Working directly with the CEO, you will act as both a technology and business expert, making decisions impacting current and future operations.
As a technology (development) visionary within the process industry, the CTO is able to create the technology vision for our client. Based on that you will set technology strategy and will oversee all technology and technological resources. You will manage technology budget and making the necessary investments to align the organization with its vision for future technological needs.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. As a member of the Management Team we expect you to be familiar with a variety of business concepts. If you are also an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you. You will communicate with advisory board, employees, technology partners, suppliers, stakeholders, and also build customer relations on CTO level to ensure continuous technology
(co-) development, project development and implementation and operational support.
In this challenging role we are looking for CTO expertise supporting our growth strategy, developing growth plan, identifying and assessing new business opportunities and cultivating partner relationships.
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals;
- Develop technical opportunities, new solutions and help to drive customer solutions;
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage;
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships;
- Effectively manage interface with key suppliers;
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency;
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes;
- Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess technological performance;
- Develop, track, and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing, and operations;
- Support and assist (potential) clients to optimize our technology in terms of efficiency and profitably;
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform and introduce necessary improvements and adjustments to technology;
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors;
- Support of the sales process;Support in project commissioning, start up and testing.
- Proven experience as a CTO, Director, or similar leadership role within process industry;
- Broad knowledge of process technology and engineering, preferably in combustion technology and off gas treatment;
- Sound understanding of key elements in on-going energy transition processes and good insight and overview on integrated process operations in process industry;
- Prior experience as a senior engineering leader overseeing architecture and engineering for enterprise-wide technology platforms, preferably within small,
- scale up or medium sized company;
- Excellent communication and multiple stakeholder management skills;
- Visionary and strategic thinker with a “can do”, enterprising attitude;
- Problem-solving, opportunity driven mindset;
- Experience with integrating teams across multiple business units and managing a geographically dispersed workforce;
- Master degree in process engineering, information systems or related field.
Geïnteresseerd in deze vacature?