Respond to this vacancy
Our client is an international operating company providing high standard solutions for the healthcare industry. It’s a scale up organisation as part of a multinational setting.
The CFO is responsible for driving and protecting the company’s revenues and profits to achieve full financial control and performance, and sustainable growth. As a member of the Leadership Team, he/she is participating in key decisions, having a strategic view in combination with a hands-on and entrepreneurial approach. The CFO is responsible for designing and implementing the company’s financial strategy, framework and structures, as well as implementing and identifying risks and opportunities behind financial data. The role offers a large amount of autonomy, as well as the need for alignment on Group level.
The CFO heads a finance organization of appr 20 financials (administration, accounting, control). He/she is responsible for building a best in class finance team. Furthermore the CFO will make sure that finance will be a true business partner to the business, working with uniform KPI’s, producing uniform reports and providing the business with good insights.
The CFO is the driving force for financial control and performance for the company on a global level. He/she is capable of managing people remotely, is actively involved in (future) mergers and acquisitions and transition phases, has a good business acumen and gets things done.
- 5-10 years of work experience as a CFO including partnering with an executive team
- Experience in working in an international context, in a multi-country, multi-regulations environment
- Proven experience in business transformation
- Proven track record of successful Finance information systems implementation
- Ability to mix entrepreneurism in a larger corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and fast-paced environment
- Strong drive and leadership, results oriented, agile and entrepreneurial
- Ability to generate trust internally and externally
- Ability to structure teams and processes, problem-solver and critical thinker mindset
- Ability to work in a fast-growing and fast-paced environmentHas a good vision on the long term goals and knows how to get there, knows what needs to be done in the present to reach these goals.
- Able to constantly balance between the long and the short term objectives.
Interested in this vacancy?