Respond to this vacancy
Van Leeuwen Buizen was founded almost 100 years ago in 1924 when Piet van Leeuwen started trading iron and steel pipes. Delivering high-quality, sincerely caring about customers and employees and being entrepreneurial are in the DNA of Van Leeuwen. This is also noted by others, as Van Leeuwen is on the 14th place on the MT500 list of business with the best reputation in 2021 and on the 1st place in the category family businesses. Nowadays, it is the number one pipe and tube specialist and has grown into a globally operating trading company with over 2,500 employees and active in more than 33 countries around the world. Also, Van Leeuwen is continuously working on ways to make their supply chain more sustainable and building on social responsibility.
The HR team within Van Leeuwen, focusses on five points which are digitalising HR, develop leaders and invest in culture, manage, and develop their talents, reward, and recognize employees and pay attention to the well-being of employees. In the coming years, the Global HR team will focus on modernising and professionalizing HR on all these topics.
For this HR team we are looking for a Global Compensation & Benefits Manager.
The aim of this role is to develop, manage and coordinate the global compensation and benefits strategy, policies, and activities in an effective and customer focused way to optimally meet the needs of the business and support the realization of the strategic objectives. This role focusses mostly on the part of the people strategy around rewarding and recognizing employees.
You will work closely with the CHRO and other global HR team members and lead the Workday specialist. Also, you will align with senior leadership, and regional HR colleagues to guide and challenge them on all related compensation and benefits topics.
You recognize yourself in the following:
- Relevant master in e.g., Business Administration, HRM or Business Psychology.
- Proven and considerable experience with global compensation & benefits and change processes and projects, either in an internal or consultancy role.
- International experience and experience with organisational change.
- You are numerically strong, meticulous and are an expert in Excel and preferably also in Workday.
- You are an excellent communicator in English and flexible in travelling for work.
Interested in this vacancy?