Respond to this vacancy
Intralox has been the world leader of award-winning, comprehensive conveyance solutions for 50 years. They invented modular plastic conveyor belting and continue to provide outstanding customer service by being reliably innovative and offering cutting edge solutions to their customers.
For the EMEA HR team based in Amsterdam we are currently searching for an EMEA Benefits Specialist. The Benefits Specialist will work in partnership with the People and Culture team, business leaders and employees, for designing, improving, communicating, delivering and supporting Intralox’s benefits programs that help employees thrive. In this new role, you will be part of a dynamic, collaborative environment, so flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team is crucial.
Your key responsibilities are:
- Oversee and continuously improve Intralox’s benefits strategy, processes, tools and systems to optimize efficiency, accuracy and talent optimization;
- Develop and execute change management strategies for benefits delivery and operational activities;
- Stay on top of market trends and employee input as well as benchmarks activities across all areas of benefits to identify opportunities and gaps to elevate competitiveness;
- Analyze, assess and report on effectiveness and competitiveness of benefits programs;
- Ensure compliance and updated documentation of all benefits related to local country regulations across EMEA;
- Clearly, proactively and creatively educates employees about their benefits and any changes to the benefits structure;
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships, including optimizing service levels and issue resolution;
- Support other well-being activities as needed, including case management, and mobility programs.
Do you recognize yourself in the following?
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, HRM or related studies;
- 5+ years’ experience in selecting, implementing, and managing benefits programs including medical, pension, life, voluntary benefits;
- Deep knowledge of benefits and labor law in NL, rest of EMEA is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Strong computer literacy and experience with Human Resources and benefits systems: Oracle, ADP, Kronos is a plus;
- Strong project management skills, eager to prioritize and excellent attention to detail.
Further more you are:
- Credible, positive, curious with proven problem-solving skills;
- Genuine and self-conscious, open minded and inclusive;
- A person that learns as you go, not afraid to make mistakes;
- Team oriented, you believe that everybody together makes it happen;
- A person that takes ownership and responsibility;
- A good fit with Intralox working culture: innovative and collaborative.
Interested in this vacancy?