Respond to this vacancy
For Rabobank, a Dutch bank with the strong ambition to be a global leader in areas such as food transition, climate & energy transition and inclusive societies, we are looking for a Sr. Member within the Regulatory Affairs team.
Are you a banking professional with good knowledge of both business (corporate lending products, processes, systems) as well as relevant laws and regulations and are you someone who is strong in building relations and stakeholder management, we might be looking for you.
In this position you are the “go-to” person for all remote booking related matters and a senior member of the regional Regulatory Affairs team (based in the Netherlands). You operate in close cooperation with different stakeholders on a senior level throughout the bank (Wholesale, Rural, Risk, Compliance, Legal) in an international wholesale environment.
You oversee and coordinate the Remote Booking process for Region Netherlands, South America and Africa; booking transactions in the Utrecht ledger that are originated in other locations. You make a difference by putting in place a proper and up to date governance structure, in order to simplify internal reporting as well as to Dutch and overseas regulators.
Next to above you:
- act as single point of contact for all Remote Booking related matters for all departments within the bank and across regions
- manage and align the different stakeholders involved and ensure that policies and processes specific to Remote Booking are adhered to
- ensure that Wholesale & Rural Region Netherlands, South America & Africa are fully in control regarding the Remote Booking Portfolio
- build a network to ensure all relevant requirements (legal, tax, compliance) as well as the developments thereof are monitored and translated into actionable proposals for the broader wholesale domain
Customer focus, problem-solving mentality, excellent interpersonal skills and persistency are clearly essential to be successful in the role of Manager Remote Booking. In addition, it's important that you recognise everything in the checklist below:
- Master degree
- Relevant experience within Corporate Lending and Compliance or Risk
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to interact effectively at senior management level
- Strong analytical skills, affinity with governance and regulation-related topics
- Self-starting and focus on creating added value for the business, being in control
- Sound understanding of the Rabobank organisation with a strong preference for prior experience within Wholesale and Rural
- Experience with projects (participating or initiating) and chairing of committees
- Next to fluent in Dutch and English (spoken and written), knowledge of Spanish and / or Portuguese is very welcome.
Interested in this vacancy?