Respond to this vacancy
IMC Trading is among the world’s leading proprietary trading firms, and a market maker in securities listed on exchanges across the globe. Their cutting-edge technology drives everything they do. High performance algorithms, smart strategies and collaborative teams are the core of their business.
Today, IMC has 1000 people working together to build software and trade financial products in offices in Amsterdam, Chicago and Sydney. Globally, IMC believes in hiring the best people and giving them the freedom, responsibility and ongoing support they need to succeed (and have some fun along the way). IMC hires highly talented and smart people and fosters a culture of continuous learning and operational excellence and strives for all people to have the chance to reach their full potential.
We are looking for an innovative and vibrant HR Business Partner to join their team in the Amsterdam Office, preferably with L&D experience. In the role as HR Business Partner at IMC you will shape the development of the IMC employees – from junior to senior. You will focus on the L&D agenda for the whole organization, and you are involved in other strategic HR initiatives.
Since IMC as a whole is subject to rapid growth and changes, it is also necessary that the HR team moves along with these changes. The HR team plays an important role in setting up the organization for long term growth – creating capacity and the right capabilities. This means that there is plenty of room for your own ideas and vision on all HR topics.
You will work closely with the head of HR, as well as the rest of the HR team. Your role will require both strong operational and strategic people skills.
- Partner with the department heads to deliver on strategic HR initiatives;
- Involvement in the development of the IMC employees, covering a broad range of topics, e.g. performance management, coaching, workforce planning, engagement and benefits;
- Design and execute Learning and Development programs, and facilitate local training;
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them deliver their best work every single day;
- Drive employee development: coach managers to create meaningful, personalized development plans.
The perfect candidate thrives best in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Are you a results-oriented, self-motivated HR professional with a strong team spirit? Maybe this position at IMC is something for you.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience, preferably within an (international) start-up, tech driven, or strategy consultancy environment;
- University degree;
- Experience or proven affinity with L&D topics- design of training programs, self or in close collaboration with external parties;
- Ability to coach, influence and partner with various levels of employees;
- A high level of analytical- as well as emotional intelligence;
- Deliver against high standards, in a pragmatic way;
- Build strong relationships, both internally and externally;
- Enjoys a high degree of freedom and responsibility;
- Strong interest in tech, scale-ups, innovation;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English.
IMC offers an environment where you can develop your full potential within a fun, informal yet professional and ambitious environment.
If you would like to apply, please leave your resume via the button and we will get in touch with you.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Interested in this vacancy?