Respond to this vacancy
Zego is a commercial motor insurance provider that powers opportunities for businesses, from entire fleets of vehicles to self-employed drivers and riders. They combine best-in-class technology with sophisticated data sources to offer insurance products that save businesses time and money. Since their inception, they believe that the problem with traditional insurance is that it holds businesses back. It’s too expensive and time consuming, and it no longer suits businesses who use vehicles to earn money. Their products represent a solution to this problem for businesses based across the UK, Europe and beyond. They recently won Tech Company of the Year 2020.
Zego has a truly international and inclusive team, unified by great ideas and collaborative thoughtfulness. Their people are the most important part of the story and everyone plays an essential role in this journey. They are looking for people who have expertise, enthusiasm and who are motivated by change. There’s plenty of room to learn and grow, as part of the ongoing training programs or directly from other experts. You’ll work alongside a talented group of people who respect each other's differences and seek to understand fresh perspectives.
The Broker Sales Manager joins the fleet sales team and plays a key role in Zego’s growth in the Netherlands. As a Broker Sales Manager, you will cultivate and manage broker relationships, ensuring that the B2B business at Zego continues to grow rapidly and efficiently through the broker trading partners. You will serve as the key point of contact for these trading relationships - from the day you onboard the new partner down to the monthly and quarterly performance reviews.
- You will onboard new brokers - educating sales and account management teams about the Zego product and processes.
- You will drive well-qualified leads from your brokers to the sales team.
- You will negotiate individual deals and ensure delivery against set new business targets.
- You will manage broker performance, monitoring KPIs, reporting on progress and proactively offering solutions to optimise relationships.
- You will support the Zego Account Management team with broker renewal business, where appropriate.
- You will multitask, and juggle several priorities under tight deadlines.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders and will need to influence and mentor your peers.
- You have a history of managing successful partnerships - preferably with insurance brokers in the Netherlands.
- You have a high EQ and can adapt your style to several personality types.
- You are proficient in analysing and interpreting data.
- You are solution-oriented and adept at creative problem solving.
- You have an interest in startups and disrupting a traditional industry.
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
- You are articulate and can clearly communicate and pitch Zego’s value proposition.
- You are self-motivated, growth-minded and driven by shaping the future of Zego.
- You are fluent in English (our business language).
Interested in this vacancy?