Respond to this vacancy
Are you an creative, innovative Talent Manager with expertise in leadership- and organizational development? Are you an excellent communicator and can you convince others about new ideas? Do you want to work for a dynamic, digital-oriented organization? Please read on to see if this role at VodafoneZiggo is interesting for you.
The mission of VodafoneZiggo is enjoyment and progress with every connection. Currently the organization consists out of over 7,500 employees led by the board of 9 leaders, of which one is responsible for HR. The HR agenda of VodafoneZiggo is ambitious, they aim to be the employer of choice for current and future talent. The HR team consists of specialists in e.g., recruitment, reward, employee experience, people insights and people development. In the last year, the People Development & Leadership team has implemented great, innovative initiatives such as unlimited learning for everyone and a new performance management cycle. They are continuously looking for new initiatives and programs to develop VodafoneZiggo talents to be future-proof and digital oriented. Also, they aim for inclusive talent management. VodafoneZiggo is passionate about diversity and inclusion and wants to mirror society and truly believe that diverse teams can make a difference.
Currently, they are looking for a Senior Talent Manager to work closely together with the People Development & Leadership Director and other Talent Managers and colleagues within the HR department.
This role provides you the opportunity to bring thought leadership on Talent Management into VodafoneZiggo, develop and implement VodafoneZiggo Talent Strategy and drive highly engaging Talent experience in VodafoneZiggo. You ensure continues alignment of talent strategy with the needs and demands of the company while becoming a digital telco. In this role you will align with senior leadership, senior management, HR BPs, and employees to design and deliver future proof talent journeys.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
- Align and work with shareholders on international talent & succession programs;
- Drive the performance and calibration, development, and succession of the top 1-leaders;
- Build Talent strategy capabilities of line management and HR business partnering;
- Position VodafoneZiggo as an exciting and attractive employer for people who are keen to learn, grow and maximize their potential;
- Identify and develop future proof, digital capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced talent manager with a people-oriented and future-oriented mindset. You dare to think different and initiate new concepts and you can concretize them. You know how to make use of innovative tools and other digital solutions to develop your training program. Besides, you are an excellent communicator who easily makes connection with different stakeholders in the organization.
- Master’s degree combined with at least 7 years of in-depth experience in talent strategy and development;
- Thought leader, you understand what needs to be done and act upon this;
- Proven ability in assessing talent potential across different groups in an organization;
- Strong problem-solving ability, creative thinker, and customer orientation;
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and a team player;
- Passionate about diversity and inclusion;
- Skilled communicator in Dutch & English;
- Program management is highly preferred.
Interested in this vacancy?