Respond to this vacancy
Unilever is a global company selling fast-moving consumer goods. Its purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace.
For our client Unilever we are currently looking for a talented and inspiring
Industrial & Employee Relations Manager.
The IR/ER manager leads various projects on the Industrial and Employee Relations agenda of the Netherlands and manages the Collective Labor Agreement (CLA).
The role represents the full Netherlands geography on relevant IR/ER activities and you will service a population of around 2500 fte. In this role you will report to Ger de Boer, HR Director Industrial/Employee Relations and Supply Chain Netherlands, and you will be part of the IR/ER team which consists of 5 specialists in total.
We are looking for a quick and strategic thinker with a keen eye for group dynamics, that has a growth mindset and thinks innovatively. Someone who (proactively) challenges the status quo, manages conflicts, and stimulates people at all levels to think differently. You work with cross functional stakeholders and use (data) insights to make informed decisions and actively explore strategic directions. You are an all-round champion in building Unilevers’ Employee Value Proposition. Projects and activities in your scope are e.g. modernizing the Dutch CLA, implementation of the National Pension Deal, (external) Separation of Tea-division, preparation and negotiation on next CLA as of 2022. Furthermore there is plenty of room for other projects/activities.
Some examples of possible topics are:
- Being an ambassador for/co-drive the Future of Work program.
- Apply a clear project management implementation and accessibility of policies and ensure these are up-to-date with changing legislation.
We are seeking for a dynamic, pragmatic talent with strong strategic skills who has a passion for results and delivers with impact. Dutch speaking is in this role a requirement.
- University Degree in Labor Relations, Human Resources, Labour Law or related field.
- Solid experience and expertise in the field of Industrial and Employee Relations.
- Strong connector and relationship builder.
- Networks in the full organization to work with leaders and HRBP’s on managing change.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with audiences of all levels.
- Curious and innovative mindset to continually adapt to everchanging business needs.
- Experienced in negotiation processes or negotiating CLA and CLA related topics.
Interested in this vacancy?