Respond to this vacancy
For a top tier international corporate & investment bank that is setting up a new entity in the Netherlands, we are looking for the best in class coverage bankers to join their team. In this job you get the unique opportunity to be part of a grow-and-build story with a lot of ambition and ownership.
Are you an highly analytical business partner that can drive both strategic and treasury dialogue with target clients? Do you know how to develop, maintain and manage fruitful relations with internal and external stakeholders? And do you want to boost in your coverage banking career?
Then continue reading; we might be looking for you!
This job requires an entrepreneurial mindset and a proven network of clients and a proven track record of deal origination. Equally important are a strong teamwork attitude and a deep understanding of key risk parameters and how to build and drive profitable client relationships. In this job, you will be working with both AEX Companies as well as regional and global leaders in their niches, including large family owned business.
Next to above:
- Solves unique and complex risk problems that have a broad impact on the business;
- Leveraging on input of others by adding own insight and experience, delivering a pointed narrative for the board and risk committee;
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues
- A strategic perspective and intellectual curiosity, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think outside the box.
- Proven experience in helping clients achieve their strategic ambitions and at the same time build a strong client portfolio.
- A broad experience within corporate finance and/or corporate coverage banking.
- A motivated team player with strong stakeholder management skills. You have an high level of communication- and presentation skills.
- Experience in culturally diverse environments; you know how to develop and maintain international relations with clients and stakeholders across countries and cultures.
- Excellent understanding of prudent client management and therefore also have deep understanding of relevant regulatory processes and compliance matters.
- A master degree and broad relevant banking experience in a similar international working environment.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Interested in this vacancy?