Respond to this vacancy
Our client is an ambitious, fast growing and dynamic leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate finance company. With their single focus on financing Real Estate, our client has built a huge expertise in Dutch residential and commercial Real Estate and is therefore able to quickly help their clients with tailor made and out of the box financing solutions.
With your well-developed Real Estate (business) experience you are a countervailing power to the business. You know how to set-up a risk system and are able to identify risks in an early stage and act as an advisor to your stakeholders. Next to day-to-day portfolio management you will be, together with other departments, responsible for the process side of arrears management and work on specific analyses such as the evaluation of new product introductions. By doing this you’ll play an important role in keeping the (future) portfolio within the risk limits and so helping the company expand through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions in order to develop a market leading lending business.
Next to above:
- Solves unique and complex risk problems that have a broad impact on the business;
- Leveraging on input of others by adding own insight and experience, delivering a pointed narrative for the board and risk committee;
- Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges and/or regulatory issues
- You obtained a master’s degree;
- You have a minimum of 8 years of relevant work experience, preferably in financial services, consultancy firm, mortgage lending or (within financial control/risk) in a real estate business;
- You have experience creating and conveying and presenting reports in risk committees or board meetings;
- You have strong (to the point) communication skills;
- You are able to connect and manage expectations with different stakeholders;
- You have a flexible and a can-do mindset;
- You have experience with the way online services and fintechs operate.
Interested in this vacancy?