Respond to this vacancy
Center Parcs Europe is a business line of the Pierre & Vacances – Center Parcs Group. Center Parcs Europe counts 8.500 employees and has its headquarters in The Netherlands. Center Parcs offers fully equipped cottages in the midst of nature. The 26 parks can be found in all kinds of different nature reserves, ranging from ancient forests to beach resorts. Center Parcs sets the new standard in family holidays: with inventions like the Aqua Mundo, the wild water rapids and the Market Dome, Center Parcs has been an innovative holiday provider who keeps continuing to surprise their guests with unique experiences.
For Center Parcs Europe we are now looking for an ambitious and innovative Director Accounting with strong change and people management skills, who will be responsible for all accounting topics for The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany (BNG). He/she manages a Management Team of 3 managers, 1 Secretary and a total of 50 employees located in the SSC. The SSC is divided in 3 teams: General Accounting / Supplier Accounting , Customer Accounting and Project Accounting. The Director Accounting BNG is part of the CPE Finance Management Team.
The Accounting Director is responsible for leading and managing the transformation of the SSC following the developments of the Center Parcs organization from a central to a more decentral structure. He/she supports his/her people in this process of change, ensures transparency and realizes an efficient, modern and future prove SSC with high quality standards in terms of processes, systems and people.
- Master in relevant field; Finance, Accounting, BusinessEconomics, CPA/RA is preferable
- > 12 years solid experience in accounting & control
- Proven experience in finance leadership position(s)
- Brings experience in accounting and reporting standard, has reasonable Tax knowledge.
- Savy in the use of IT systems.
- Languages: Dutch and English. German and French are preferable.
Personality and skills
- A strong, autonomous, insightful and influential leader who can drive processes in a complex, international environment.
- Highly committed, determined to make things work, flexible mindset.
- Strong people manager, team player and service minded.
- Energetic, has a passion for excellence and innovation.
- High integrity, open and trustworthy.
Interested in this vacancy?