Respond to this vacancy
For our client Invest International we are currently looking for a solid and experienced Director HR.
Invest International is a new development and finance facility to open its door in Q2 2021. Its shareholders are the Dutch government and FMO. It brings together 100 development professionals & investment managers from FMO and RVO under one roof, and over 2 billion eur of development and project finance. Its mandate is to create SDG (Sustainable Development Goals) impact in emerging markets in sectors relevant for the Dutch economy.
The Director HR will develop, lead and implement the people strategy for Invest International in line with the overall business strategy which has been recently set up.
The main focus will be on driving, managing and coordinating the company’s human resources functions such as training and development, culture (cultural change), leadership, knowledge sharing, continuous feedback to meet the requirements of Invest International.
Apart from the general HR responsibilities, The Director HR will build a learning-organization, to proactively promote collaboration and learning, encouraging and enabling people to reflect, learn and cooperate and is able to coach people.
The position reports to the CEO and will empower senior management to implement and drive HR initiatives forward.
This role is really a great opportunity to make a real difference in supporting the growth and success of Invest International and to shape the HR direction and help create a unique company culture.
- Strong affinity with the mission and vision of Invest International;
- Master’s degree, in relevant area like organizational psychology;
- At least 10 years of a solid background in HR preferably with exposure to the professional private and public international services industry and to development cooperation. Experience in the financial services industry is a nice to have;
- At least 5 years of senior management and MT experience with a critical-minded professional work force;
- Proven track-record in training, setting up learning organizations and/or intra-cultural teambuilding;
- Ability to bring the HR function to the level of strategic support developing and empowering a team of HR professionals in a challenging environment;
- Extensive experience in organizational change (merger, restructuring etc.);
- Ability to promote and provide inspiration for an environment of diversity, innovation, collaboration and entrepreneurship;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Dutch, both written and verbal.
Interested in this vacancy?