Respond to this vacancy
For a top tier international corporate & investment bank that is setting up a new entity in the Netherlands, we are looking for the best in class coverage bankers to join their team. In this job you get the unique opportunity to be part of a grow-and-build story with a lot of ambition and ownership.
Are you an highly analytical business partner that can drive both strategic and treasury dialogue with target clients? Do you know how to develop, maintain and manage fruitful relations with internal and external stakeholders? And do you want to boost in your coverage banking career?
Then continue reading; we might be looking for you!
This job requires an entrepreneurial mindset and a proven network of clients and a proven track record of deal origination. Equally important are a strong teamwork attitude and a deep understanding of key risk parameters and how to build and drive profitable client relationships. In this job, you will be working with both AEX Companies as well as regional and global leaders in their niches, including large family owned business.
- Develop and drive new businesses and sales opportunities throughout the different product groups.
- Manage and maintain strategic and trustworthy relationships with internal stakeholders and (potential) clients to facilitate deal execution.
- Being strongly aligned with all products of the bank in order to service clients at its best. You manage their day-to-day banking needs and provide them with a full range of banking solutions to help achieve their business goals.
You are a strong strategic business partner who thinks in solutions for its clients. Results count and to achieve this you collaborate with people in- and outside the organization. To be successful in this job, you have already gained the following:
- A strategic perspective and intellectual curiosity, combined with an entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to think outside the box.
- Proven experience in helping clients achieve their strategic ambitions and at the same time build a strong client portfolio.
- A master degree and 8 – 10 years of corporate finance and/or corporate coverage banking in an international environment.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to reach out!
Do you feel you are a good fit and you want to apply? Please leave your resume via the button and we will get back to you soon.
Interested in this vacancy?