Respond to this vacancy
Our client is an ambitious, fast growing and dynamic leading Dutch independent buy-to-let and commercial real estate finance company. With their single focus on financing Real Estate, our client has built a huge expertise in Dutch residential and commercial Real Estate and is therefore able to quickly help their clients with tailor made and out of the box financing solutions.
With your strategic outside-in view you are able predict and advise on the impact of real estate developments on the existing portfolio, future origination and product lines. By doing this you’ll play an important role in keeping the (future) portfolio within the risk limits and so helping the company expand through organic growth and selective portfolio acquisitions in order to develop a market leading lending business.
Your focus will be on translating (macro) financial risks and developments like COVID-19 or coming fiscal policies and its impact on the portfolio, product proposition, policies and limits. Based on the outcome you will advise senior management (board and shareholders).
Next to above:
- Leveraging on input of others by adding own insight and experience, delivering a pointed narrative for the board and risk committee
- Leads projects with broad visibility to achieve milestones and objectives
- Liaise with Special Asset Management and Finance & Control
- Own, evaluate and improve policies on credit risk, liquidity, credit loss provisioning and valuation.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in Strategic Risk Management, preferably with focus on real estate
- You have experience creating and conveying reports in risk committees or board meetings
- Flexible mindset and good in stakeholder management
- Team player who thrives in a fast paced (PE owned) environment and can juggle priorities effectively
- Diplomacy, tact, and a helpful, positive, professional presentation and attitude.
Interested in this vacancy?