Respond to this vacancy
Our client is Dutch development bank FMO, an investor in some of the world’s most challenging business environments. The countries that FMO operates in often have a fragile private sector little job security and high poverty rates. FMO is only as good as its people. Engaged and inspired people that cooperate to achieve a shared ambition and deliver extraordinary results. The human resources team has a key role to enable their people and the organisation to perform at their best and to realize FMO’s mission and vision.
The Human Resources department currently consists of 14 professionals working in different roles: Business Partnering, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Organisational Development and HR Services.
We are looking for a medior level HR professional to work in the HR team in the role of:
Human Resources Business Partner
Your core responsibility is to provide HR advice and counsel and coach and guide management and their professionals across all HR topics. In addition, you have a role to innovate and steer HR processes and topic areas, such as performance management, health and welfare and employee engagement. You are comfortable acting on both an HR strategy and operational level and with managing projects.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Act as business partner for management and FMO’s professionals for specific departments in close collaboration with HR and other colleagues;
- Be able to translate FMO’s vision, mission and values into HR strategy for your area of responsibility and drive organizational change;
- Take the lead on the implementation and/or development of specific HR processes and topics.
- Master’s degree and 5-8 years of relevant experience as HR Business Partner/consultant in the field of Human Resources;
- Working experience in a highly professional environment (corporates, consultancy);
- Working experience in an international and financial environment is a pre;
- Thorough understanding of Dutch labour and social legislation and relevant remuneration regulations is required;
- Solid understanding social & organizational dynamics and change management;
- Data analytics skills are a pre;
- Strong affinity with FMO’s vision, mission and values.
- Good team player and listener;
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills;
- Good analysis and advising skills;
- Results driven;
- Learning mindset;
- Ability to connect;
- Organizational sensitivity;
- Strong drive for excellence;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
Interested in this vacancy?