Respond to this vacancy
InsingerGilissen Bankiers N.V. is a private bank aimed at wealthy individuals and families, foundations, associations, and institutional parties with approximately 350 employees. In addition to independent asset management and investment advice, InsingerGilissen offers a wide range of private banking services, including financial planning, estate planning and loans. Services for institutional parties comprise asset management, asset consulting and investment products. Under the name “InsingerGilissen Services”, InsingerGilissen acts as a custodian bank on behalf of independent asset managers.
InsingerGilissen is part of a dynamic environment with an upcoming merger with three other European banks within the Quintet group. In addition, restructuring will take place and processes will be streamlined group-wide in order to increase efficiency and to better serve our clients.
You will work closely together with the entire HR team of six to assist InsingerGilissen’s employees to develop themselves to achieve their people mission “Bring the best you to the table”. In this role, you will also work together with international colleagues of Quintet Group. Your team is based in Amsterdam.
You will be given the important tasks Reward & Performance and HRIS. You will ensure that Insinger Gilissen’s remuneration policies and systems are perfectly in line with organizational demands. You are the specialist when it comes to job evaluation, performance management and pension schemes. Apart from that you will spend a great deal of your time translating data into reports and predictive analyses and you will provide numerical, fact-based input to various business cases. You have an advanced level of Excel skills and are able to understand, analyse and create complex models. In addition, you understand how interfaces and control frameworks function between different HRIS.
You are a strategic advisor and sparring partner in common HR matters. You proactively offer HR solutions that match the teams and goals they have in mind. You are a hands-on professional as well as a team player.
Knowledge and experience
- Academic level of working and thinking
- A minimum of seven years of work experience in tactical and strategic HR positions in professional services, such as consultancy, banking and insurance, law, partner organizations
- Thorough knowledge of relevant law and regulations regarding reward, pensioen schemes, Payroll processing, HR control frameworks and processes
- Extensive knowledge and experience with SuccessFactors and AFAS (Tasper is an advantage)
- Project management experience and ability to lead change and to influence others
- Proven demonstrable experience in working within a matrix environment, can easily translate group policy to local level and manage all stakeholders
- Analytical, result oriented and excellent communication and advising skills
- Takes initiative and is organization-sensitive
- Collaborative and supportive team player
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage a changing landscape with positive attitude and resilience
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing
Interested in this vacancy?