Respond to this vacancy
For our client, a high tech company (400+ fte), we are looking for a solid and ambitious Group Finance Manager.
The Group Finance Manager provides leadership to the Group Finance team and is responsible for accounting & reporting and stakeholder management in an international context. He manages a team of 8-10 finance professionals and is responsible for bringing group finance to a next level.
Management accounting and control
- Together with the team producing financial reporting (Consolidated P&L, BS, Cash report, Board report, Shareholder’s report)
- Supervising cash flow monitoring and forecasts
- Accountable for management of cash and treasury including loan positions and Forex
- Generation and maintenance of the accounting principles doctrine
- Responsible for all the financial processes (completeness, accuracy)
- Supervision, coordination and performing consolidation of actuals vs budget at group level
- Planning and guiding the external Financial Audit process
- Ensuring that all entities perform their activities consistently and in line with (accounting) requirements and policies and Internal Control requirements
- Financial closing monthly and year-end in cooperation with the Group Controller.
- Supervise and lead the transactional Shared Services Center.
- Work closely with the International Tax Manager on tax accounting.
- Participating in execution of training programs.
- Supporting projects
- Academic education, CPA is preferable
- At least 10 years experience in the field of auditing, financial reporting, data analysis, preferably in a production environment
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and regulations (IFRS)
- Knowledge of automated systems (SAP, ERP)
- Strong leadership skills and excellent proven people skills
- Down to earth, trustworthy and flexible mindset
- Strong in stakeholder management, has a good sense of relationships in an organisation
- Team player with vision and business sense, creative thinker
Interested in this vacancy?