Respond to this vacancy
For our client, a large international company with its head office in Rotterdam and various group companies located in 8 different countries, we are looking for a HR Director.
Due to the development and growth ambition the company is currently looking for an all round and pro-active HR Director who can develop, lead and implement the people strategy in line with the overall business strategy.
The HR Director plays a pivotal role in the process of further professionalization of the HR function. The role is a great opportunity to make a real difference in supporting the growth and success of the company and to shape the HR direction at Group level. The position reports to the CEO and will empower local management and local HR to implement and drive HR initiatives forward.
You’re an all-round, creative, modern HR professional with an open minded empathetic personality. A self-starter who is passionate about building out HR and has the personality to create support from within the organization and is able to build bridges between the Group and the various Group companies. Somebody who is professionally seasoned and has up to date knowledge of the latest developments within the field of HR and is comfortable working autonomously but in a collaborative manner.
- Academic degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 years + work experience, preferably in oil & gas or port related business
- Experience in international setting
- Preferably experience as an end responsible for HR within a decentralized organization
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm. Ability to work on a stand-alone basis
- Fluency in written and verbal Dutch and English. Due to the international character of the company there will be some travelling required for this role (circumstances permitting)
Interested in this vacancy?