Respond to this vacancy
Our client, a scale up software company, provides world class simulation software products and services within an international b-to-b market.
With an ambitious team of highly skilled and experienced engineers, scientists, software developers and architects they work to develop and deliver innovative software and value-added services including technical support, training, analysis consultancy and R&D projects.
The company is looking for a Managing Director with the following responsibilities:
- developing and implementing the ambitious organization’s strategic plan, giving guidance to the management team and other colleagues within the organization and driving organizational success.
- developing and executing the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the management and shareholders (such as PE investor).
- managing the Commercial, Software Development, Engineering Projects and Finance teams and activities in the company and providing them guidance and motivation to drive maximum performances.
- overseeing financial performance, investments and business ventures.
Candidates will have following background and characteristics:
- strong personality, with commercial and people management skills. Someone who can motivate people to create success within an ambitious software company.
- demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- proven experience as Managing Director or Commercial Director in a b-to-b (simulation) software company within a fast growing, international market.
- international orientation and attitude to work with staff and customers from different nationalities and background.
- strong in communication and effective in working together with technical experts.
Interested in this vacancy?