Respond to this vacancy
For Mileway we are seeking for a Senior Analyst SPA who will join the newly formed SPA team. This core team is based in Amsterdam and has a key role when it comes to performance and will be responsible for in-depth analysis on (new) all investments.
In this role you will be responsible for all analysis and forecasts on stabilized assets and upcoming acquisitions. For instance: (rolling) forecasts, risk assessments, quarterly reporting, due diligence on new acquisitions, sustainability measures, performance. Also an important part of the responsibilities of the SPA team will be data management and setting up policies and procedures.
As a sparring partner with colleagues and as Senior Analyst you make sure all various stakeholders such as the managing board, investors, lenders and asset managers will be informed on all information needed. This position offers you the unique chance to be part of a new team and to become part of a growing organization with the ambition to become the market leader in smaller industrial and logistics property investments as the only real estate investment trust wholly focused on these assets.
As an Analyst you should not only be collecting data but should also create valuable insights about the portfolio and translate these in actionable insides and directions. Since Mileway is an international operating company, in time, the SPA team should develop more alignment between countries in terms of business approach and reporting.
- Strong academic record, for example in Finance & Investments, Quantitative Economics & Econometrics;
- 2-6 years of relevant experience in private equity, asset management or consultancy;
- Strong in working with data and analytics;
- A strong intellect with an aptitude for problem solving and a tenacity to get things done;
- Flexible mindset and good in stakeholdermanagement;
- Team player who thrives in a fast paced environment and can juggle priorities effectively;
- Outstanding communication skills in English.
Interested in this vacancy?