Respond to this vacancy
Our client provides world class software products and services in the field of finite element solutions dedicated to civil, geotechnical, earthquake, and petroleum engineering.
With a team of 30 highly skilled and experienced civil and geotechnical engineers, scientists, software developers and architects they work to develop and deliver innovative software and value-added services including technical support, training, analysis consultancy and R&D projects.
Their mission is to continue to develop and distribute innovative software to satisfy the fast-growing and challenging need for reliable, realistic and user-friendly Finite Element Analysis and design software and to provide added-value services to their clients to enable them to get the most out of our software.
The company is looking for a Commercial Director with the following responsibilities:
- Define and execute the long-term strategy to extend the business by strengthening the position at larger construction companies and engineering consulting companies and expanding in the middle-segment of the market.
- Monitoring of long-term market-trends and opportunities for the company and informing development- and support-teams.
- Managing the marketing, sales and business administration teams and activities in the company.
- Managing the user-support team.
- Managing and expanding the international partner network.
Candidates will have following background and characteristics:
- Experience in a senior sales position in simulation software in other markets or in software for the construction market or experience in business development in an international operating engineering consultant company.
- International orientation and attitude to work with staff and customers from different nationalities and background.
- Strong personality and people manager who can motivate people to create success.
- Strong in communication and effective in working together with technical experts.
- Engineering background at academic level
Interested in this vacancy?