Respond to this vacancy
For a fast growing retailer in the North of Holland we are currently looking for a Global Head of Compensation & Benefits
The focus in this role is on ensuring the optimal match between the goals of the organisation and the reward and employment conditions for the staff at all levels and in all countries. You are responsible for supporting, co-developing, implementing, executing and conserving the country policies with regards to C&B.
The Global Head of C&B has extensive and thorough C&B knowledge and is a proactive and pragmatic expert and a modern and senior professional with vision.
- Relevant academic degree or academic level of thinking/working.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant working experience in a high paced setting and international environment.
- Disciplined leader, experience in large and complex C&B operation.
- Able to develop a C&B strategy and solid experience in market benchmarking and salary surveys, STI and LTI plans, annual compensation review management, working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems.
- Able to communicate in a clear manner and not overcomplicate things.
- Confidence to operate at board level.
- Organised, pragmatic, able to challenge, energetic, hands on.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English, knowledge of French and German is a bonus.
Interested in this vacancy?