Respond to this vacancy
For our client, a scale-up who invests in smaller industrial and logistics properties throughout Europe, we are looking for a Head of Strategy, Planning and Analysis (SPA)
The Head of SPA will lead the newly to be formed SPA team. This core team is based in Amsterdam and has a key role when it comes to performance and will be responsible for in-depth analysis on (new) all investments.
In this role you will report to the Head of Asset Management. The Head of SPA will be responsible for all analysis and forecasts on stabilized assets and upcoming acquisitions.
The Head of SPA will be a sparring partner and (strategic) advisor to various stakeholders such as the managing board, investors, lenders and asset managers. This position offers you the unique chance to build a team and to become part of a growing organization with the ambition to become the market leader in smaller industrial and logistics property investments as the only real estate investment trust wholly focused on these assets.
- Strong academic record, for example in Finance & Investments, Quantitative Economics & Econometrics;
- 7-12 years of relevant experience in private equity or asset management, preferably with focus on real estate;
- Experience in managing a team / building a team;
- Strong in working with data and analytics;
- Outstanding communication skills in English
Interested in this vacancy?