Respond to this vacancy
For our client, LeasePlan - one of the world's leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries, we are looking for a Senior Manager Securitisation. In this role you will be responsible for one of the funding lines (Asset Backed Funding) of LeasePlan Corporation.
As a Senior Manager Securitisation you will be responsible for the end to end delivery of the relatively more complex transactions executed by the department and will have content responsibility for all work streams. Key responsibilities include designing and implementing the most optimal transaction structure taking into account regulatory and legal constraints, organisational impact, rating agency criteria and investor demands. The job entails managing and coordinating all project work streams within the project timelines and budget, engaging counterparties, take responsibility for communication regarding the transaction with internal and external parties.
The ideal candidate will have already worked in an international investment banking / funding environment. The candidate has the DNA to deliver highly accurate work and has a problem solving mentality.
LeasePlan is looking for:
- A university degree with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in structured finance in an international investment banking environment.
- Up to date knowledge of regulation relevant for both originators and investors in securitisation transactions.
- Up to date knowledge of rating agency criteria for ABS transactions.
- Experience with and knowledge of structuring techniques, derivatives, legal documentation and risk management within structured finance.
- Knowledge of the automotive/leasing sector is an advantage.
- Excellent planning, project management, analytical and negotiation skills.
- Hands-on and a ‘can do’-mentality.
- The ability to complete tactical level tasks without detailed supervision and to provide solutions to e.g. complex structuring and cash flow management issues.
- Organisational sensitivity, the ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with all levels of management and staff to achieve results.
- Self-confident, self-starting and having the right spirit drive to get to a successful closing of complex transactions.
- English (fluent, verbally and written) good other language skills an advantage.
Interested in this vacancy?