Respond to this vacancy
Lemonade is a licensed insurance carrier offering renters and homeowners insurance powered by artificial intelligence and behavioural economics and driven by social good. Instead of brokers and bureaucracy, they use bots and machine learning to create an insurance experience that is instant (90 seconds to get insured!), affordable and paperless. transforming insurance from a necessary evil into a social good by injecting technology and transparency into an industry that often lacks both. Lemonade believes in doing things differently, pushing boundaries, and questioning everything, they incorporate their values of doing good into everything they do – from their business model to their office culture.
In this role, you will ensure the overall success and productivity of the Claims Experience (CLX) team, and help defy stereotypes and exceed customer expectations along the way. You will work to advance the workflows and improve key performance indicators, as well as manage strategic operational goals. You will also hire the absolute best claims experience talent, and build relationships with other leaders in the EU office
- Strong sense of empathy, patience, and a positive approach
- A passionate leader with experience scaling, managing and motivating a property-centric claims team of at least 10 people.
- Derives satisfaction from coaching and developing team members; not afraid of fearless feedback
- Ability to build a culture of hard work, energy, fun, positivity, and accountability
- Strategic thinker, able to prioritize and focus on important initiatives that drive business goals
- Very comfortable with KPIs (e.g. NPS) that drive a customer-facing service team. Able to report and articulate regular trends and insights
- Familiar with tech start-up organizations and culture
- Self-sufficient, fast learner, self-driven with a willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Academic degree in a relevant field (Finance, Business Administration, Insurance, Legal etc.) -Master degree an advantage
- 5 years hands-on insurance leadership experience in P&C (experience in household and third-party liability an advantage)
- Willingness to relocate within the European Union
- Proficient in English. Native in at least one European language (two and more is a significant advantage)
Interested in this vacancy?