Respond to this vacancy
Our client is an enterprising bank focused on supporting its clients at their most decisive (financial) moments. It is a relatively small bank with a very dynamic and informal culture.
The Senior Expert Regulatory Policies participates on behalf of the bank in other financial consultative bodies. Next to having a keen eye for developments in the field of prudential regulation, the Senior Expert Regulatory Policies is also responsible for the creation of impact analysis reports, and the mapping of dependencies and possible synergies related to the implementation if new legislation and regulation.
- Coordination and interpretation of new (financial) legislation and regulation;
- Advice for internal stakeholders on the impact of foreseen and/or amending regulation;
- Actively participating in projects and programmes
- Academic degree
- In-depth technical knowledge of prudential regulation (Basel, CRR, CRD)
- Creative and flexible attitude
- A keen eye for detail without losing the overall picture
- Senior experienced in regulations and policies
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Interested in this vacancy?