Respond to this vacancy
For a major player in the Dutch Sustainable Energy Market we are looking for a Finance Director.
The Finance Director is a valued (sparring) partner of the Managing Director and the leadership team as well as for the Board of Directors and other External stakeholders. The Finance Director brings senior financial and strategic acumen to the table and is fluent on operational application of business control, risk management in business operations while ensuring ‘silent running’ of the accounting processes and services. The Finance Director will be asked to establish adequate organizational capability both throughout its department and the various divisions within the company.
- The Finance Director is directly responsible for efficient delivery of Finance activities
- Provide significant Finance input to business strategy, projects, plans and proposals
- Builds and maintains an effective Business Control environment
- Ensure business activities and risks are fully reflected in the financial results and forecasts
- Participate in mergers and acquisitions strategy and execution
- Significant involvement in Due Diligence processes and act as finance/control focal point for the business and stakeholders
- Manage sourcing of functional expertise through clear SLA’s, predominantly in the areas of Accounting, (financial) IT Applications and Tax
- Liaising with external ICT service providers to ensure adequate ERP/IT infrastructure
- 10-15 years of experience, also in financial leadership roles.
- Strong analytical, financial control, reporting and accounting skills gained in a sizeable business, Shared Services or Corporate & Functions role
- Previous exposure to corporate finance, including topics such as M&A (pre- and post-deal), investment calculations, project finance, valuations and due diligence
- Experience with direct responsibility for ERP System implementation/conversion projects and in managing related organizational change
- Strong impact, interpersonal, networking and communication skills and able to make a significant contribution in local management team while offering sound independent advice on Business matters
- Track record of delivery with a ‘hands-on’ approach
Interested in this vacancy?