Respond to this vacancy
For SHV Energy, a large, family owned multinational organisation, we are looking for Global Learning & Development Manager. Our client is one of the world’s leading distributor of LPG, employing 16.000 people, is present in more than 20 countries and servicing 30 million customers. SHV Energy offers an exciting international working platform for both young professionals and experienced managers. The long-term perspective of a multinational, but family-owned business, creates a unique experience for those who enjoy an entrepreneurial environment. SHV Energy has a policy of employing, developing and fairly rewarding its people, wherever they work and whatever they do.
In your role as L&D Manager you will be responsible for translating the corporate strategy into Global Development Programmes and supporting the global functions in their (e) learning activities.
You will be the Programme Manager for the Global Development Programmes:
- Monitoring the selection process of nominated participants across the company.
- Evaluating L&D content and learning objectives with stakeholders - managers, trainers and colleagues to improve engagement and outcomes.
- Giving hands-on support on L&D related subjects.
- Planning and organizing and facilitating the programmes.
- Managing contract processes with external parties e.g. training companies, coaches and venues.
You will have the responsibility for the global roll-out of LMS:
- Responsible for contract management with platform and content provider
- Setting-up the platform
- Ensuring high quality employee and HR user experience
- Developing contents for global development programmes within the LMS environment.
Interested in this vacancy?