Respond to this vacancy
For SHV Energy, a large, family owned multinational organisation, we are looking for a Global Mobility Specialist. Our client is one of the world’s leading distributor of LPG, employing 16.000 people, is present in more than 20 countries and servicing 30 million customers. SHV Energy offers an exciting international working platform for both young professionals and experienced managers. The long-term perspective of a multinational, but family-owned business, creates a unique experience for those who enjoy an entrepreneurial environment. SHV Energy has a policy of employing, developing and fairly rewarding its people, wherever they work and whatever they do.
In your role as Global Mobility Specialist you will initiate, coordinate and administer all international expatriate and commuter assignments for your colleagues in line with the corporate policies and guidelines.
- Act as the owner of the Global Mobility programs and be responsible for the entire life cycle from pre-assignment up to repatriation. Conduct policy counseling for the assignee and family members
- Share the assignment terms and conditions with the expatriate candidate and ensure the correct setup and approval of the assignment documentation, including assignment calculations based on the ECA calculation routines.
- Initiate the support from an external consultancy firm regarding the tax, social security, legal and immigration services when required
- Inform both home and host country organisation and ensure correct implementation of the assignment package. Responsible to the end to end communication with all parties involved
- Monitor and follow up on issues identified during the preparation of the assignment package
- Initiate the further outsourced services like relocation support, health insurance, partner support etc.
- Ensure correct implementation of the corporate global mobility policies and support the further development of the policies
- Maintain the international assignment data in the global HRIS system (Workday)
- Review the service provided by vendors; approve the related invoices.
- A Bachelor’s degree and preferably a Master’s degree (Law, Business Administration, Economics)
- Experience in HR services in a global setup
- at least 3 years of relevant experience in international mobility (all regions)
- Fluency in English
- Cultural sensitivity and strong interpersonal skills
- Needed skills in planning, administration and relationship
- Able to take initiative and ownership
- Goal oriented and solution focused mindset
- Ability to adapt to dynamic circumstances
- Strong drive for personal development, high level of learning agility and flexibility.
Interested in this vacancy?