Respond to this vacancy
As part of this function you will contribute to navigate and report on the IKEA Centres performance and steer business towards sustained long-term profitability.
IKEA Centres develops and manages retail destinations for the many people, anchored by IKEA stores. IKEA Centres is part of the IKEA Group and has more than 40 years of experience in shopping centres. Our tenants and other partners also grow and evolve with us. The global portfolio includes 44 shopping Centres that together attract more than 480 million visitors per year in 14 countries in Europe and Asia. In total, we work together with 1,600 brands operating 7,000 shops.
ABOUT the job
As International Business Controller you are contributing on driving the performance of IKEA Centres, by contributing to the business planning, budgeting and management reporting process, follow up on investment requests and perform the cash flow forecasting. The International Business Controller is actively collaborating with Business Navigation (Business Control) units throughout the IKEA Centre’s.
About the Assignement
- Manage and improve effective and timely accurate reporting processes, methods and tools for communicating performance to both key stakeholders and in short version to the organization
- Ensure, monitor and follow up on an efficient process of the business planning, budgeting, forecasting and business performance measurement
- Ensure an efficient and effective business performance reporting to the relevant Stakeholders within IKEA Centres and IKEA Group.
- Support decision-making, initiate and drive cross regional actions for continuous business performance improvement.
- Secure benchmarking with relevant internal and external parties are taking place in a structured way.
- Initiate and participate in development of necessary tools for the business navigation (business control) area.
- Collect and share best practices and bridge countries and cultural differences.
- University graduate evt. with CFA/RA/RC qualification
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained within an international company;
- Profound knowledge of financial and business processes (in real estate business preferably)
- Strong relationship and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads and meet aggressive deadlines
- Can drive forward and implement change
- Ability to use common sense and take objective decisions based on analysis of available information
- Self-motivated, able to set priorities and take initiative towards set objectives
- Ability to engage and motivate people on different levels of the organization in an inspiring way, based on our values;
- Strong in diverse, international stakeholder management and work in a complex environment;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
Interested in this vacancy?