Respond to this vacancy
Graydon is one of the leading business information providers specialising in credit risk management, risk & compliance and marketing information. The company is operating in the UK, Netherlands and Belgium.
Their clients includes SMEs to multinationals that offer trade credit including major banks and other lending institutions, public sector bodies and credit insurers. Graydon assists companies in reducing the uncertainty of doing business by providing complete, differentiated and high-quality risk management services and data solutions. The Graydon group is owned by Atradius one of Europe's leading credit insurance organizations.
Responsible for realising the result of organizational unit processes, managing people and stimulating talent, developing and ensuring implementation of policies and practices for the assigned teams and departments and contributing to the development of strategy one level higher, in line with Graydon guidelines, business plans and strategic priorities, in order to ensure the realisation of strategic objectives of the assigned unit.
- Strong leadership qualities with the ability to inspire and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver operational and strategic objectives
- Strong (sales) leadership
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence at all levels within an organization as well as externally in order to support the promotion and delivery of Graydon products
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Organised and structured with outstanding problem solving skills
- Naturally curious about both process improvement as well as un-tapped commercial opportunities
- Ability to zoom-in on the detail when necessary without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Results focused with a relentless drive for taking things to the next level and beyond
- Self-starting and pro-active
Interested in this vacancy?