Respond to this vacancy
For our client, a large Dutch bank, we are looking for an Structured Finance deal making professional. You will work in a highly professional team that works on truly unique innovative transactions to resolve client needs on a global scale. We are looking for someone who is eager to offer clients bespoke and truly innovative solutions and provides structuring expertise to resolve client needs.
The team - Financial Advisory & Solutions (FAS) - works collaboratively with Wholesale departments to provide optimal advice and financing solutions to help clients and prospects flourish in a challenging financial landscape. Through combined efforts, our client aims to enhance the structured lending element of the Wholesale strategy and drive innovation by creating new solutions that are not currently provided by the bank. These solutions are tailor-made, multidisciplinary and innovative and address non-standard or complex needs of clients. The transactions are typically structuring deals and include a combination of credit, regulatory, tax and/or accounting aspects. The team offers those solutions to Wholesale clients, Financial Institutions and support the bank itself.
In your role you will:
- Develop innovative solutions for clients while working in a creative environment
- Pitch solutions to clients and convert solutions into transactions
- Be responsible for the entire process from origination to deal execution
- Build intimate client relationships by solving key issues of the clients
- Establish a strong network with internal stakeholders, external peers and clients to foster idea generation, stimulate origination efforts and facilitate deal execution
- Maintain and monitor a portfolio of transactions and coordinate the client interaction and strategy
- Advocate a high quality risk attitude, a professional environment and always act accordingly to the strategic framework in which the bank operates
Customer focus, innovative skills, a thorough commercial orientation, proactive nature and team spirit are the qualities we are looking for in this role. In addition, the ideal profile would be:
- Master’s degree
- At least 8/10 years of experience
- Experience in structured finance or other relevant experience in creating and/ or executing innovative solutions, with corporate clients and/or financial institutions
- Commercial drive and strong analytical skills
- Creative and flexible attitude;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Interested in this vacancy?