Respond to this vacancy
Robeco is a Dutch asset management firm, offering services to both institutional and private investors.
For our client Robeco, we are looking for a pro-active, creative and analytical:
Group Compensation & Benefits Manager
The Compensation and Benefits Manager heads a small team of C&B professionals and reports to the HR Director.
The C&B Manager sets the compensation and benefits policies, while Robeco management guards their personnel expenses, internal equity and external competitiveness. You take initiative about the introduction/adjusting of policies and manage the relationship of the C&B team with other teams and colleagues within and outside HR. As C&B manager, you understand the entire organization feels the benefits from clear and futureproof HR policies and procedures. You build the necessary and desired in- and external networks to make sure compensation decisions are understood and get support across the organization. You work closely with the colleagues in the HR management team, to support decisions and provide the evidence for discussions within the business.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced HR-professional with at least 9 years of specific C&B experience (preferably within the international, financial, asset management industry). You have a master degree in human resources, business administration, economics or law. You have strong strategic skills and are able to translate the business needs into actions. You have experience in applying benchmarking data.
Furthermore you have the following skills:
- Self-starter, highly motivated and independent with proven track record of working with deadlines
- Result oriented team player who can build and lead a (project) team as well as work as part of a team
- Strong and proven analytical and numeric skills
- Proactive and creative personality
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, capable of dealing effectively with politics
- Excellent networking and influencing skills.
Interested in this vacancy?