Respond to this vacancy
Our customer Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. They build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions, you name it.
We are looking for a Head of HR with a high energy level and an international mindset. A strategic thinker who is strong in stakeholder management and is able to effectively partner with business leaders and employees.
You will lead the HR team for Europe (Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Spain, UK and Ireland) and manage a core group of HR Recruitment Specialists whilst providing thought leadership and coaching to those direct reports.
Summary of key responsibilities:
- Lead the HR organization for Europe
- Manage a team of HR and Recruitment specialists across Europe
- Lead the team to deliver state-of-the-art HR services and best-in-class HR tools and processes
- Work closely with Head of HR of LATAM and US on strategic initiatives to drive the International and global HR agenda including projects around Culture, Values, Engagement
- Work with Senior Leadership including Country Directors and General Managers on business needs and build HR strategies to support those needs, including identifying the most effective organization structure, organization and individual capability needs and resource plans to support those needs
- Develop and implement effective strategies to enable the organization to thrive through periods of change (e.g. internal growth, acquisitions, reorganizations, etc.)
- Develop and execute recruitment strategies for attracting and retaining top talent across Europe
- Provide leadership and support to elevate the employment brand across the different markets in Europe
- Drive a culture of constant improvement; identifying and implementing strategies in order to increase recruiting effectiveness and efficiency
- Partner with wider global (internal and external) HR leaders on the HR strategy based on business needs and external trends. Influence the organization and the HR team to execute against that strategy.
Your background/skill set:
- Strong people manager skills
- Ability to influence and partner with different levels of the organization to achieve results
- Experience working in a US / international, high-tech and entrepreneurial environment requiring strong multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and cultural awareness skills. A strategic thinker yet focused on execution
- Knowledge of European employment laws (German, Dutch, Spanish, Belgian, British and Irish employment law) will be advantageous
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree required in HR or general management field.
- Fluent in English plus at least one other language of the following: German, Dutch or Spanish
- Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of experience as a leader within an international and dynamic HR environment.
- Ability and confidence to work independently
Interested in this vacancy?